About Delmarva Broadcasting
Delmarva Broadcasting Company owns and operates
nine radio stations serving all of Delaware, eastern Maryland, and
southern New Jersey. From one of the country's corporate hubs,
Wilmington, Delaware, to the sand and surf of Maryland's Eastern Shore,
Delmarva Broadcasting stations are committed to serving the listeners
and communities in which we live. This local focus allows us to
provide advertisers with cost effective marketing plans to reach highly
93.7 FM HD-1 - WSTW is Delaware's
Best Variety. Contemporary radio that's entertaining,
informative and fun. WSTW has the best of today's hit music,
delivered by personalities who live where their audience lives.
WSTW's 50,000 watt signal blankets northern and central Delaware as
well as southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey.
101.7 FM & 1150 AM - WDEL IS
Wilmington. Since 1922 it has served as northern Delaware's
talk, news and information source. From an award-winning news staff,
TrafficWatch, Delaware's most experienced local traffic service, to
Phillies baseball and Eagles football, WDEL is a vital presence in
our listeners' lives.
Faith 1510 AM - Faith 1510
is Delaware's Gospel - Your Inspiration Station, featuring
great music and captivating talk.
103.7 FM HD-1 - WXCY, The Country
Station, is northeastern Maryland and northern Delaware's fastest
growing radio station. Tap into the well-documented loyalty of the
country music audience and get real results from your
Cool 101.3 FM - Milford, DE.
Cool plays the Greatest Hits of All Time. From Motown to Rock
& Roll, the Lovin' Spoonful to the Four Tops. It's on the New Cool
Eagle 97.7 FM HD-1 - Contemporary
hit radio for central and southern Delaware. For five consecutive
years, Eagle 97.7 has been voted the favorite local radio station by
readers of Dover's Delaware State News. Reach the important state
capital area with Eagle 97.7.
ESPN 930 AM & 102.1 FM - Milford, DE.
Delaware's Sports Station.
Delaware 105.9 FM - Lewes, DE.
A NEW Radio Station Super-Serving Southern Delaware. Dan Gaffney, the
marketís most recognized and influential radio personality, hosts
mornings 5:30-10! Live & LOCAL talk hosts all day long! Entertaining,
informative, provocative discussions that matter to Delawareans.
Extensive Sussex County news and weather reports. Full state of
Delaware news coverage. CBS Network News every hour. TRAFFICWATCH
97.1 FM - Salisbury / Ocean
City, MD. The Wave Ė ďYour Beach StationĒ provides the perfect soundtrack
for life on the shore. Playing great summer party songs that make you feel
like you are the beach. Even while you are at work! Itís music that appeals
to men and women between the ages of 35 and 64. 97-1 The Wave is more of a
lifestyle rather than a typical radio format.
DBC Interactive seeks to identify
opportunities in the burgeoning World Wide Web, to attract viewers to
our radio stations' Web sites, develop non-radio sites, and create
marketing opportunities for our client partners. Recent developments
include the development of the DelmarvaJobs.com recruitment
Put our power to work for
Now companies of all sizes can take advantage of the
combined power of the Delmarva Broadcasting Network stations. Our
stations strive to be an integral part of the lives of our listeners.
By achieving this we provide our advertisers with a positive
environment for the presentation of their message.
While radio broadcasting remains its backbone, Delmarva Broadcasting
also leads the way in creating a variety of innovative marketing
solutions for advertisers. Event marketing, sales promotions and the
Internet, are just some of the possibilities with which you can partner
with the Delmarva Broadcasting Network.
To put the power of the Delmarva Broadcasting Network to work for
you, call 302-478-2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delmarva Broadcasting Company is part of Steinman Communications, an innovative multi-channel communications group that delivers high quality information and entertainment to diverse audiences through advertising, digital marketing services, printing and database marketing. Other Steinman Communications companies include:
- Fly After 5: Think of Fly After 5 as your concierge for nightlife in the Lancaster County region. It’s available in digital, print and social media.
- La Voz Lancaster: La Voz Lancaster is Lancaster County’s only publication focused on the local Hispanic community. Printed twice each month, La Voz Lancaster offers original and curated content covering all aspects of Hispanic life in Lancaster County and the surrounding area.
- Lancaster Farming is the “Farmer’s Choice” since 1955, covering many agriculture industries, including dairy, beef, swine, sheep, goat, horse and specialty animal buyers and sellers. It is also the largest farm implement marketplace in the Northeast.
- Lancaster Farming Locator is the fastest growing farm equipment listing website in the country. It provides a market place for buyers and sellers of farm equipment, construction machinery, vehicles and even auction listings.
- The Ephrata Review is the voice of Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Started in 1878, the paper is printed weekly and the website provides news throughout the week.
- The Lititz Record Express has been the community newspaper of one of America’s favorite small towns, Lititz, Pennsylvania, since 1877.
- LancasterOnline†is the leading source of news and information in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.†LancasterOnline has a monthly readership of over one million.
- Delaware Sports Zone: Delaware Sports Zone has all of Delaware’s local high school sports news in one place. View videos, scores, game coverage and the most up to date rankings.
- LNP Media Group: LNP Media Group delivers the audiences that our advertising and marketing customers seek to reach. Whether you need news media, mobile, digital or specialty publications, LNP Media Group can help you connect with audiences and grow your business.
- Elizabethtown Advocate: The Elizabethtown Advocate is a weekly newspaper that serves as the voice of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania providing community news, sports updates and in-depth coverage of school issues.
- The Caucus: The Caucus is a weekly newspaper offering first-rate investigative journalism and state government reporting that canít be found anywhere else.