Do you ever wonder why the ads you see on your computer or phone so closely mirror the products and services that you’re in the market for? This is because of audience targeted advertising. You could be receiving ads based on your browsing history, your search tendencies or even your device’s physical location.
- Online behaviors and activities help create and shape a profile for all internet users.
- Choose the best qualifiers for your target audience including:
- Serve banner ads to your selected audience on Display + Mobile through our network of over 10,000 websites.
- Geo-Fencing is all about location… This location-based technology targets your ads to mobile users within a virtual perimeter
- You can serve ads to people in your target market beyond based on:
- Specific Addresses – shopping centers, hotels, schools, businesses, or even your competitors!
- Event Locations – sporting events, concerts, conventions, fairs and more!
- Neighborhoods – Reach specific groups of home-owners or renters, and new home developments
- When someone enters a geo-fenced area with their GPS-enabled device, their location is captured and your targeted ads are served.
- Your ads are shown in the apps and on the websites people are using.
Check out some case studies from local businesses like yours!
Targeted Display & Remarketing
- Reyes Holding
- DART First State
- H2O Under 21 Dance Club
- Lessard Builders
- Petaluma Poultry
- Ocean to Bay Bike Tour
- Wings and Wheels Festival
- Beach Liquors
- Bad Hair Day?
Which targeting method is best for your business? DBC Interactive is here to help. Schedule an appointment with your Digital Concierge to discover the best option to brand and grow your business.